This coming week marks the return of our sessions, all be it in a very different format. With our 1-2-1 sessions starting from Monday 8th June we wanted to outline some of the measures we have put in place to reassure you that our sessions are safe for you and your children.
We are offering 1-2-1 sessions in a variety of sports including football, tennis, cricket, netball and a sports skills & fitness sessions. If you would like more information about booking your child a 1-2-1 session then get in touch now either via our social media pages or by emailing us at email@example.com
Some of the new measures that we are implementing are listed below:
- Our sessions will only take place outdoors.
- The sessions are strictly on a 1-2-1 basis, except if other members of the same household (siblings) join in.
- Face masks are to be worn if deemed necessary. The 2m social distancing will need to be followed at all times.
- All equipment is cleaned between sessions. Using your own sports equipment if you have any is advised.
- Strictly no cash will be exchanged.
- Online or cashless payment only. Booking is essential to help ensure there is no overlapping of families at sessions.
- Parents are to remain at the session or in close proximity and will act as first aiders should you be required to.
- We are creating a ‘Coaches Bubble’ where by each coach is limited to a certain number of different children that they coach each week.
- All staff will have been instructed on the safety measures that will be implemented at each session.
- If you or anyone you know has been in contact with or has had symptoms of Covid-19 then you are to notify us and you will not be able to attend the session.
We will update you on any further changes to these measures.
We look forward to seeing you back at our sessions and hope to be back to ‘normal’ in the not to distant future.